Take A Shot (Or 2 or 3) At Serendipity 3
Posted by Las Vegas
at August 28th
The simplest definition of serendipity is “finding something good without looking for it.” Wouldn’t it be nice to have these fateful moments more often?
While we may not experience exactly what John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale’s characters shared in 2001′s “Serendipity,” you can have your own love-at-first-sight moment in Vegas. When you visit Serendipity 3 at Caesars Palace, you’re always bound to find – and try – something new.
Popular for its massive Frrrozen Hot Chocolate and comfort food options, Serendipity 3 also knows how to rock the party. This summer, try Serendipity’s specialty shots and bombs, featured on the Party Starters and Celebration Shooters menu. These drinks are a perfect prelude to a wild night in Vegas. With so many fun and frisky flavors, it’ll be hard to choose just one! Check them out:
- Washington Apple: Crown Royal whisky, sour apple schnapps and cranberry juice
- Tequila Popper: Sauza tequila and Sierra Mist
- Redheaded Princess: Jägermeister, peach schnapps and cranberry juice
- Bachelorette: Skyy vodka, Bailey’s Irish Cream and Amaretto topped with whipped cream
- Kamikaze Skyy vodka, orange liqueur and lime juice
- Melon Ball: Skyy vodka, Midori melon liqueur and pineapple juice
- Buttery Nipple: Bailey’s Irish Cream and butterscotch liqueurs
Take a look at these beauties (from right to left): Washington Apple, Tequila Popper, Redheaded Princess, Bachelorette, Kamikaze and Melon Ball.
You dropped the bomb on me – baby! Kick your libation experience up a notch with Serendipity’s bomb varieties. If you never had a bomb, you’ll drop your shot glass into a taller glass, creating a glorious combo. It’s your choice if you want to down it or take dainty sips. Bombvarieties include:
- Vegas Candy Bomb: Crown Royal whisky and peach schnapps dropped into Red Bull
- Irish Car Bomb: Jameson Irish whisky and Bailey’s Irish Cream into Guinness
- Classic Jäger Bomb: Jägermeister into Red Bull
- Sass Bomb: Sailor Jerry Spiced rum and Cruzan Vanilla rum into root beer
If you’ll be in town the next few days, Serendipity 3 is also participating in the upcoming Las Vegas Restaurant Week. The festivities don’t stop here – for those celebrating a birthday or bachelorette or bachelor party, Serendipity 3 will buy a shot for the guest of honor as long as the entire group takes a shot. Sweet!
While can’t plan a serendipitous moment, it feels great we can have one of these. Stay tuned for more tasty summer drink features. Bottoms up!