Conde Nast Traveler’s 2013 Hot List: Best New Hotels and Spas
Posted by The Roaming Boomers
at April 17th
Hotel Castello Di Casole ~ Tuscany
Conde Nast Traveler has just released its 17th annual Hot List.
Designed to be the ultimate insider’s guide to the hottest new hotels and spas of the year, Conde Nast editors anonymously visited 57 countries and this year present the largest ever list with 154 new hotels and 35 of the world’s most blissful new spas.
The Hot List hotels range in size, price, and style, from the trendy Wythe Hotel in Brooklyn, the epicenter of Brooklyn’s trendy artisanal food movement, to the remote, luxurious Mashpi Lodge in Ecuador, which looks out over a lush 42,000-acre private reserve high above the Andean rain forest.
One of the properties we are excited to see in the list is Castello Di Casole in Tuscany. We spent a few nights in Castello Di Casole during our recent one-week road trip through Tuscany and absolutely loved it. Click this link and take a peek at the video we filmed while there.
U.S. Properties on the Conde Nast Traveler’s 2013 Hot List:
- Heywood Hotel, Austin
- 21c Museum Hotel, Cincinnati
- Palihotel, Los Angeles
- James Royal Palm , Miami Beach
- SLS Hotel South Beach, Miami Beach
- St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, Miami Beach
- Nantucket Hotel & Resort, Nantucket
- Conrad, New York
- The NoMad, New York
- Wythe Hotel, Brooklyn, NY
- The Saguaro, Palm Springs
- Rancho Valencia, Rancho Santa Fe
- The Attwater, Newport, Rhode Island
- Weekapaug Inn, Westerly, Rhode Island
- The Inn at the Presidio, San Francisco
- Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco
U.S. Spas on the Conde Nast Traveler’s 2013 Hot List:
- Thai Thai, Palihotel, Los Angeles
- Remede Spa, St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, Miami Beach
- Aire Ancient Baths, New York
- The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, San Francisco
- Miraval Life in Balance Spa with Clarins, Miraval Resort & Spa, Tucson
To view the complete Hot List, visit http://www.cntraveler.com/hot-list/2013
If you enjoyed this article, come follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep abreast of our future adventures, tips, and travel news.