Ten Things Said By A Losing Obama Campaign
posted by Nathan Sproul
at 30 October, 5:59 PM 0
10. We don’t even pay attention to the national polls.
9. The crowds may be smaller than 4 years ago but they sure are enthusiastic.
8. We have 7,000 field offices nationwide and 364 just in Cleveland. (Exaggeration here but you get the point.)
7. We always knew it would be a close race.
6. If you had told us a year ago that our average in the polls would be 47% on Oct 30th, we would have been ecstatic.
5. But we are winning early voters. Sure most of our early voters are high-propensity (meaning they always vote anyway), but we are locking them up now and not taking any chances.
4. Gallup is the worst pollster in the country.
3. Debates have never mattered in a Presidential election before.
2. But Ohio is our firewall.
And finally, when you actually hear someone in the Obama campaign say this, you will know they have lost…
1. The only poll that matters is the one on Election Day!
Azcvoices.com is a network of community bloggers created by The Arizona Republic, azcentral.com and 12 News to highlight diverse viewpoints. Members' opinions do not represent the views of Republic Media.