It’s been a wonderful year here at the Pulse of Vegas blog. We’ve tried innumerable cocktails, seen dozens of Las Vegas shows, at least of two which had actual plots, ogled high roller suites we could never hope to afford and eaten foods we can’t even begin to pronounce.
More than 860,000 people visited this humble blog in 2012. People just like you, only less good-looking, generally. There were more than 5.2 million views of our various pages in 2012, and for this we thank you and your fellow Vegas devotees.
We thought it would be fun to look back at our most popular posts of the year as we close out 2012 and look ahead to 2013, which we’re fairly sure was the year science fiction writers predicted we’d all have teleportation capsules and bionic legs. Let’s get a move on, science!
Here, then, are our most popular posts of 2012, because reflecting on the year that’s passed is not only enjoyable, it’s also a good deal easier than “exerting effort” or “writing something new.”
1. Gordon Ramsay Officially Opens Steakhouse at Paris
2. Las Vegas Says Hello to “The Quad”
3. Caesars Entertainment Resorts Unveil All-New Foursquare Badges With Benefits
4. Total Rewards Revamp: 90,000 Prizes Up for Grabs
5. So, You Wanna Be a “Diamond in a Day”
6. Pete “Big Elvis” Vallee Moves from Bill’s to Harrah’s
7. Paris Vegas Arch Gets Gordon Ramsay Treatment
8. Spice Market Buffet’s New Cupcakes Will Make Your Taste Buds High Five
9. New “Pawn Stars” Tour Departs From Bally’s
10. OMG Opulence: High Roller Villa at Caesars Palace
Thank you, again, for taking part in our little online party here at the Pulse of Vegas blog.
Rest assured that in 2013 we’ll continue to seek out the fun, the freaky, the newsworthy and just-plain-ridiculous in the world’s most exciting city: Yakima, Washington. Oh, and possibly also Las Vegas. Although, the “Pulse of Yakima Blog” has a nice ring to it, too.